Definition of Security:
Security can be defined as freedom from exposure to danger; a feeling of safety and certainty; freedom from anxiety; a means of protection or arrangement to secure (safeguard) a property against theft, intrusion, pilferage or damage; and rendering living beings safe. The basic objective of providing security is to prevent crime against persons, property and proprietary information. Security provides a safe and danger-free environment, so that people can conduct their daily chores and businesses without fear.
AM Security Services, The Private Security Agency in Bangalore
AM Security Services, is engaged in the business of providing security services, including training to private security guards or their supervisor(s) or providing security guards to an industrial or business undertaking or a company or any other person or property.
Verified and Trained Security Guards:
All our security guards are fully trained as per the statutory regulations. We verify the character and antecedents of out security guards and supervisors, before training and inducting them. We give preference to persons, who served as members in the Army, Navy, Air Force, police or Home Guards to join our security team.
Types of Security Guards:
- Armed Security Guards
- Unarmed Security Guards
- Personal security guards
- Residential security guards
- Corporate security guards
- Mobile security guards
- Static security guards
Our Security Guard Services include:
- Personal protection Services
- Property Protection Services
- Security Systems Services
- Bodyguard Services
- Security Patrol Services
- Investigative Services
- Parking Security Services
- Burglary and robbery protective services
Private Security Agencies (Regulation) Act (PSARA), 2005.
The private security industry in India is governed by the Private Security Agencies (Regulation) Act (PSARA), 2005. The Act provides for the regulation of private security agencies and matters connected or incidental to the same.
General roles and responsibilities of our Unarmed Security Guards
- Observing and reporting unlawful activity
- preventing and detecting theft or misappropriation of goods, money or other items of value
- protecting individuals or property
- controlling access to premises being protected
- Fire Fighting
- Responding to emergencies
- taking enforcement action by detaining persons
- detecting unlawful devices or substances
- Finding and reporting safety hazards
The Unarmed Security Guard’s duties and responsibilities are clearly communicated by the superior or supervisor at the time of joining an organisation. It is a must to know the company’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), which refer to the organisation’s policies and ways of doing things. Other than SOPs, there are Client-specific instructions, known as ‘post orders’, which may vary from area-to-area or depending on our client’s requirements.